Thursday 2 May 2013

wallpaper pondering

I have been pondering which wallpaper would be best in our living/dining room for a while now(about 2 years?!). My absolute fave wallpaper is this one by orla keily but it didnt match what we had in our living space. I did some searching but nothing was right or i just didnt love it as much as my fave. So with a small kick in the right direction from project simplify i've made up my mind to get my fave wallpaper and change everythig else to match it!, simple really should have thought of it ages ago!
Only one problem, does anyone know how to caculate how much wallpaper to buy ???? (ive got a door, window and a radiater on the wall i want to put it on and im not great with maths, is there a foolproof way?) x.

2 comments:

  1. I've always been rubbish at this kind of thing - always buy far too much or not enough...and then end up having to do another trip out!

    I do love the pattern though...it is one of my favourites too.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah think i might just order more than i think i need and if there are any rolls left return them, seems safest all round?! wish me luck!X

      Delete